SOUTH SHORE COMMUNITY PARTNERS Network
REGROUPEMENT Reseau COMMUNAUTAIRE RIVE-SUD mission statement
People Knowing People....People Helping People
South Shore Community Partners (Network) is a non-profit corporation. Our objective is to build and develop Networking partnerships by supporting a range of resources & services available in the English-language.
For 25 years the Community Network has made this goal a reality through our networking with churches, community groups and services, education providers, cultural associations, and individuals along with government supplied services. Now through community partnerships our aim is to improve communications by providing contact links between the different service groups reaching the English-speaking minority community. Visit our web site or contact the SSCP (N) for the types of referrals and services that we are able to help you with.
*Most of our Contacts are for services within the area serviced by the Riverside School Board- see link for map
Covering the towns and cities of Delson-Candiac-St-Catherine-St-Constant-Laprarie-Brossard-Greenfield Park-St-Lambert-St-Hubert-Longueuil-St-Bruno-Chambly-Boucherville-Otterburn Park-St-Hilaire-Beloeil,-Carignan-St Jean du Richelieu ....and places in between :)
Providing the Help to make us Grow !
* Provide individual, referral information to community groups or services that reach the South Shore English Language Community
* Assist community groups in promoting themselves and their events by providing media and Communication contacts .
* Build stronger contacts between different groups and services
* Provide Income tax and other forums of government contact help
* Hosting community workshops on topics of interest @ concern
* Provide assistance in circulating English Language government information to community groups, churches , schools and CLSCs
* Provide professional specialized tutoring assistance @ Educational needs to young people and adults on the South Shore.
* Linking the South Shore with different types of services from across Greater Montréal that also be of benefit to our community.
-To be of assistance to Health, Educational, Job search, Youth and other programs when they want to provide, promote or develop a service to our community . To take part in programs, forums, and other types of pulse takening that will be of benefit to the community.
We can help make these goals a reality through our partnership with the Riverside School Board, local churches, area schools, along with community groups, cultural associations, individuals and government based-services.
By working together these diverse groups we are building a partnership of all those who want to see a strong, vital English-speaking and minority community on Montrea`s South Shore.
South Shore Community Partners Network
REGROUPEMENT COMMUNAUTAIRE RIVE-SUD
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
SSCP is a member of the Community Health and Social ServiceNetwork www.chssn.org
Partnering for a stronger Community
Legal Items South Shore Community Partners Network (SSCPN) REGROUPEMENT COMMUNAUTAIRE REseau RIVE-SUD is registered group name. The South Shore Group Community Network meetings is a registered activity along with the SSCPN providing Health Information, Educational Services, Assistance to Youth based Programs, Community group support and Communications services. Information and Referrals, Providing Government and Community information , Community Web-site, email, Community Update Newsletter (print and electronic format).